005-01 / 20050905 / e9412_mmz1005.fm
• Size standardized for use by automatic assembly equipment. No
• Either flow or reflow soldering methods can be used due to
electroplating of the terminal electrodes.
• High reliability due to an entirely monolithic structure.
• Closed magnetic circuit structure allows high-density installation
while preventing crosstalk between circuits.
• Low DC resistance structure of electrode prevents wasteful
electric power consumption.
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.
PCs, CRTs, liquid crystal display panels, printers, hard disk drives,
game machines, cellular phones, etc.
MMZ 1005 S 121 C T
(2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
(1) Series name
(2) Dimensions L
(3) Material code
(4) Nominal impedance
(5) Characteristic type
(6) Packaging style
RECOMMENDED SOLDERING CONDITION
250 to 260˚C
MMZ Series MMZ1005 Type
Size: JIS/IEC 1005, EIA 0402
B material: This type is perfectly suited for fast digital signals. By
equalizing R components and X components that
beads possess at a frequency of 5MHz, it is able to
suppress overshooting, undershooting and ringing of
fast digital signals.
S material: Standard type that features impedance characteristics
similar to those of a typical ferrite core.
For signal line applications in which the blocking region
is near 100MHz. Impedance values selected for effec-
tiveness at 40 to 300MHz.
Y material: High frequency range type intended for the 100MHz
region and above.
For signal line applications in which the signal fre-
quency is far from the cutoff frequency. Impedance val-
ues selected for effectiveness at 80 to 400MHz.
D material: For applications calling for low insertion loss at low fre-
quencies and sharply increasing impedance at high
frequencies. Designed for high impedance at high fre-
quencies (200 to 500MHz) for signal line applications.
F material: This new product inherits the characteristic of our D-
material, namely its sharp impedance rise time, and its
impedance peak frequency has been shifted higher
into range. The product offers excellent noise suppres-
sion from 600MHz to as high as in the GHz range.
TYPICAL MATERIAL CHARACTERISTICS
60 to 120s
30 to 60s
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• Please contact our Sales office when your application are considered the following:
The device’s failure or malfunction may directly endanger human life (e.g. application for automobile/aircraft/medical/nuclear power devices, etc.)
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.