LM4040-N/LM4040Q-N Precision Micropower Shunt Voltage Reference
Check for Samples: LM4040-N, LM4040Q-N
available precision voltage reference is available in the subminiature
SC70 and SOT-23 surface-mount package.
• Small Packages: SOT-23, TO-92 and SC70 The LM4040-N's advanced design eliminates the
• No Output Capacitor Required need for an external stabilizing capacitor while
• Tolerates Capacitive Loads ensuring stability with any capacitive load, thus
making the LM4040-N easy to use. Further reducing
• Fixed Reverse Breakdown Voltages of 2.048V, design effort is the availability of several fixed reverse
10.000V 4.096V, 5.000V, 8.192V, and 10.000V. The minimum
operating current increases from 60 μA for the 2.5-V
APPLICATIONS LM4040-N to 100 μA for the 10.0-V LM4040-N. All
• Portable, Battery-Powered Equipment versions have a maximum operating current of
• Data Acquisition Systems
• Instrumentation The LM4040-N utilizes fuse and zener-zap reverse breakdown voltage trim during wafer sort to ensure
• Process Control that the prime parts have an accuracy of better than
• Energy Management ±0.1% (A grade) at 25°C. Bandgap reference
• Product Testing temperature drift curvature correction and low
dynamic impedance ensure stable reverse
• Automotive breakdown voltage accuracy over a wide range of
• Precision Audio Components operating temperatures and currents.
Also available is the LM4041-N with two reverse
breakdown voltage versions: adjustable and 1.2V.
Please see the LM4041-N data sheet.